The Institute of Chinese Financial Studies (ICFS) was founded in the year 2000, and it is the ONLY National Finance Research Base sponsored by the Ministry of Education. Cooperating with the Finance Research Bureau of People’s Bank of China, ICFS enjoys extraordinary academic strength, and has formed an outstanding research team dedicated in exploring the disciplinary and in the study of strategic issues in China’s financial reform and development.
Ever since its founding, ICFS has been a leader in financial research, serving the community, students cultivation, as well as academic exchange. The research of ICFS features the financial theories, financial transition, cross-disciplinary studies, etc., and has gained a series of significant outputs. For instance, it has taken over 100 projects sponsored by the National Social and Natural Science Fund and the Ministry of Education. More than 80 papers have been published in prominent journals such as Economic Research Journal, Management World and so on. Besides, ICFS has also been playing a considerable role in policy decision-makings and consultations.
Having recruited more than 20 faculty members in recent years, ICFS carries on faculty recruitment for excellent scholars worldwide.
Ø Job Category: Faculty
Ø Type of Employment: Full Time
Ø Location: Chengdu, Sichuan Province
Ø Duties & Responsibilities
1. Conduct academic research in the areas of finance and economics;
2. Cooperate with domestic and foreign academic institutions to extend academic resources
3. A commitment to excellent teaching in Finance is required.
Ø Job Qualifications
1. Applicants must have a Ph.D. in finance, economics, or a related discipline in well-known universities;
2. Applicants are expected to have the ability to carry out research both independently and as a group;
3. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to publish papers in foreign journals and to conduct academic exchanges with foreign universities and institutes.
The institute offers competitive salaries and research support. More information about salary can be discussed in the interview.
Ø Application Procedure
Applicants should provide a cover letter, a curriculum vitae, and research papers, and submit the materials (PDF files) electronically to:
Institute of Chinese Financial Studies,
Southwestern University of Finance and Economics
No. 55, Guanghuacun Street
TEL: 0086+28+87352784 (Mr. Zhou)
For more information, Please visit: http://zgjr.swufe.edu.cn/portal.php
© 2001-2012 ICFS
Design by RDS @2012